If you have a maintenance request, you can navigate to the “Requests’ tab from your resident portal navigation bar. Choose “maintenance request” for issues like leaky faucets, cracked windows, sewer backup, water leaks, etc.
The maintenance request page will allow you to provide us with the necessary information about your issue in order to get it fixed as soon as possible.
Choose a category for your request like “appliance”, “electrical”, “heating & cooling”, or if you are unsure, just select “general”.
- Add a subject for your request. For example, “Leaky Faucet”.
- Enter a description and include details about the issue. Be as descriptive as possible.
- Attach images to help get your issue resolved faster
- You can take a picture and upload it to the request right from your phone
- Let us know if we have permission to enter the property to resolve the issue if you are not home
- If yes, let them know if you have any pets they should be aware of
- You can also include any other entry details they should be aware of
- Submit request
- Once you submit your request you can track your open request from the dashboard or the requests page
- Tap on the open request to view the status, and updates from our maintenance team. You can also submit messages directly to us about the request.